Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600
High-performance purpose-built open modular uCPE platform to host VNFs (virtual networking functions). Ideal access platform for SD-WAN, and other VNFs.
- Single socket 1 RU
- Powered by latest network optimized Intel® Xeon® D-2100 processor - enables up to 2x packet processing and 4x memory capacity*.
- Packet processing accelerated with Intel® QuickAssist Technology (QAT)
- Security encryption accelerated with Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)
- Upgradable with interface or WiFi expansion cards
- Up to 960GB M.2 SSD
- Up to DDR4 ECC 64GB RAM
High-performance purpose-built uCPE (universal customer premise equipment) platform for open and disaggregated networking
The Dell EMC Networking Virtual Edge Platform 4600 is high-performance optimized to host VNFs (Virtual Network Functions) and is ideal for SD-WAN. Single-socket,
1RU platform is perfect for the service provider edge or enterprise branch.
- New! Upgradable with interface or WiFi expansion cards
- Accelerates packet processing with Intel® QuickAssist Technology (QAT) and security encryption with Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)
- Zero touch provisioning
- Short-depth chassis design excellent for telco use cases