Маршрутизаторы Cisco Connected Grid серии 2000
The Cisco 2000 Series Connected Grid Router is designed specifically for the harsh, rugged environments often found in the energy and utility industries. Built to help ensure a highly secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure, the Cisco 2000 Series provides industry-leading routing capabilities to support the Smart Grid and other energy delivery communications needs.
Enhanced Security and Reliability
The Cisco 2010 Connected Grid Router, the first in the Cisco 2000 Series, is an ideal platform to support the communications requirements of the energy delivery infrastructure across the generation, transmission, and distribution sectors. This product has been extensively tested and is KEMA-certified to meet challenging substation compliance standards, including IEEE 1613 and IEC 61850-3.
Cisco IOS Software delivers the benefits of integrated security for NERC/CIP compliance, quality of service, and network management to help ensure integrity and priority of operational data communications.
Features and Capabilities
- Rugged industrial design and substation compliance with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Integrated security to help utilities address compliance with critical infrastructure protection mandates
- High-availability design for optimum network up time and redundancy
- Network and device management tools for deployments, upgrades, and remote monitoring
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) capabilities to support mission-critical substation communications such as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Continuous operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C
- Support for a low-voltage DC power supply (24-60 VDC) and a high-voltage AC/DC power supply (88-300 VDC, 85-264 VAC)
- Hot-swappable, fully redundant power supplies
- Rack height of two-rack units (2 RU)
- Support for a series of WAN connectivity options using Grid Router WAN Interface Cards (GRWICs)