Виртуальный шлюз безопасности Cisco VSG
Features and Capabilities
Improve Virtual and Cloud Security Services
Cisco VSG integration with the award-winning Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch provides the following operational benefits:
- Flexible deployment – Cisco VSG supports Layer 3 and Layer 2 modes; each Cisco VSG protects multiple physical servers.
- Performance acceleration – Cisco VSG offloads packet-intensive processing to the Cisco Nexus 1000V distributed switch to optimize performance.
- High availability – Deploying Cisco VSG in active-standby mode helps ensure high availability.
- Cloud security – Cisco VSG extends zone-based firewalling service to virtual machines on VXLAN through updated segmentation features.
Implementing this virtual security gateway with the Cisco ASA 1000V Cloud Firewall in a virtual multi-tenant data center security solution provides tenant edge, intra-tenant, and inter-tenant virtual and cloud security.
Cisco VSG and the ASA 1000V provide complementary functionalities. The VSG provides virtual machine context-aware and zone-based security capabilities. The ASA 1000V provides tenant edge security and default gateway functionalities. Together, they provide a trusted and comprehensive virtual and cloud security portfolio.
Easily Manage Security
Cisco VSG and ASA 1000V can be transparently managed and deployed by a centralized management center, the Cisco Prime Network Services Controller.
Choose Your Deployment
You can deploy the Cisco Virtual Security Gateway in one of two ways:
- As a virtual appliance on VMware
- As a virtual service blade on the Cisco Nexus 1100 Series Cloud Services Platform
Network Virtualization Winner
IT Brand Pulse named Cisco the number one network virtualization market leader.