Модуль анализа виртуальной сети Cisco Prime (vNAM)
The Cisco Prime Virtual NAM (vNAM) offers massive deployment flexibility. It brings application visibility and network analytics to more places in the network than ever before—physical, virtual, and cloud. With such versatility, network administrators can increase their operational agility, positioning them to rapidly respond to new business demands while maintaining an application experience that delights end-users.
The Prime vNAM provides all of the functionality found in NAM, permitting consistent application awareness, comprehensive performance analytics, and deep network visibility. Its virtual appliance packaging gives network administrators a readily deployable solution that delivers fast time to value. It can be deployed in the cloud to monitor hosted workloads, at remote sites to characterize the end-user experience, or just about anywhere in the network to eliminate blind spots.
The Prime vNAM allows network administrators to:
- Gain Layer 4-7 application visibility using Cisco Network-based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) natively in NAM to help identify and improve the performance of business-critical applications
- Analyze network usage by applications, hosts or virtual machines, and conversations to identify bottlenecks that may affect performance and availability
- Troubleshoot performance problems consistently across physical and virtual environments using detailed flow- and packet-based analytics
- Eliminate the need to backhaul the data to a centralized location by using the integrated web-based interface for remote management and monitoring
- Validate infrastructure updates such as QoS policy changes
The Cisco Prime vNAM can be installed on x86 platforms with ESXi and KVM virtualization infrastructures. It comes in two configurations designed to meet performance needs for targeted analysis of up to 1 gigabit per second.