Промышленные Ethernet-коммутаторы Cisco серии 3010
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3010 Series Switches (IE 3010) is a family of compact 1-rack unit (RU) rack-mount, fixed configuration switches. These products offer Industrial Ethernet applications with ease-to-use, innovative features and strengthened security.
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3010 features include:
- Support for fiber aggregation (16 SFP ports) and Power over Ethernet (8 PoE ports) configuration
- Rugged design for Industrial Ethernet applications, including extended environmental, shock/vibration, and surge ratings
- Fanless convection cooling
- A variety of AC/DC inputs and dual redundant power supply units
- Front and rear LED panels allowing reverse mounting and easy reading of switch status
Industrial Ethernet Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3010 is an ideal product for various Industrial Ethernet applications including Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSs), discrete manufacturing, and automation. This product:
- Helps to enable ITS applications for outdoor video and traffic or transportation systems control with a wide array of fiber link options and compliance with NEMA TS-2
- Supports common Industrial Ethernet protocols for manufacturing and automation
- Features Smartport macros optimized for easy configuration, traffic prioritization, and security
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3010 can be deployed in railway, mass transit, military, Metro Ethernet, and other applications requiring rugged design, form factor, and unique power inputs in harsh environments.
The IE3010 series can be easily managed by Cisco Industrial Network Director, a network management system purpose built for industrial applications that uses the complete capabilities of the Cisco Industrial Ethernet product family to make the network easily accessible to non-IT operations personnel.