Промышленные Ethernet-коммутаторы Cisco серии 1000
The Industrial Ethernet (IE) 1000 switches are small form factor switches designed for rugged environments and to meet the specific needs of industries such as smart cities, machine building, manufacturing, and more. These secure, easy-to-manage switches extend the Ethernet technology to connect end points that used to be unreachable.
Features and Capabilities
IE 1000 Series Switches adhere to overall IT network design, compliance, and performance requirements. They deliver industrial network connectivity where traditional unmanaged switches lack the required performance and do not offer visibility and control.
The series is ideal for industrial Ethernet vertical industries applications where hardened products are required. That includes:
- Factory automation
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- City surveillance programs
IE 1000 Series Switches offer:
- Choose from four models that support 5, 6, 8, and 10 Ethernet ports, with Fast Ethernet (FE) copper, and Gigabit Ethernet (GE) fiber uplinks options.
- Easy monitor and diagnostic by alarm relay and LED indicator
- Easy deployment and very fast boot up time.
- Easy management by web based device manager
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or PoE Plus support for in-line power up to 8 PoE devices
- Port security functionalities
- Extensive industrial environmental compliance and certifications
- Lower capital costs through a high price-performance ratio combined with essential management and control features
- Reduced down-time through visibility of the complete networking infrastructure
- Lower operational costs, simplified operations and low power consumption
- Improved security with port-security that allows disabling ports to control what gets connected to the network
- High reliability and 5 years hardware warranty
Features and Capabilities
Specifications at a Glance
|Port configuration||5, 6, 8, and 10 Ethernet port options|
|Uplinks||1 Fast Ethernet (FE) or2 FE copper, or 2 GE fiber options|
|Downlinks||4, or 8 FE options|
|Manageability||Easy configuration and monitoring through a web browser device manager|
|Integrated power supply and external alarm relays||Included|
|Security||Secure access and port-security|
|Quality of service and data load minimization||Priority port, VLAN-aware, Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), and DHCP snooping to filter unwanted devices|
|Operating temperatures and ingress protection||Extended operating temperature range (up to -40°C to +70°C) with IP30 protection rating|