1430 Security Gateway
The Branch Office Challenge
In the age of global business and a more distributed workforce, remote and branch staff demand access to corporate resources in order to work effectively and efficiently. However, even a small data breach can expose companies to crippling lawsuits, penalties and loss of reputation. Branch offices need an inexpensive, yet effective solution to provide secure access to critical resources from anywhere, while minimizing the risk of a data breach.
The Check Point 1400 Appliance family is a simple, affordable and easy to deploy all-in-one solution for delivering industry leading security to protect the weakest link in your enterprise network—the remote branch offices. Protect against cyber threats with Check Point Threat Prevention all in a quiet, compact desktop form factor.
Setup is done in minutes using our step-by-step configuration wizard. The 1400 Appliances are manageable centrally by means of the Check Point enterprise Security Management or Multi-Domain products. Available in two appliances, the 1430/1450 and the 1470/1490, these appliances come standard with eight (8) 1-Gigabit or sixteen (16) Ethernet ports respectively. Connect securely from any device directly or through secure authenticated Wi-Fi.
- All-in-one protection against viruses, spam, bots, dangerous applications, malicious websites and zero-day threats with SandBlast
- Continuous security updates from ThreatCloudTM
- Fast set-up, instant protection
- Secure remote access for your mobile workers
- Multiple management options to address any organization’s needs
- Simplified web-based local management
- Centralized with our enterprise Security Management or Multi-Domain Management products
- Highest ranked Next Generation Firewall
- Profile-based management designed for large-scale deployments
- Multiple internet access options including DSL and support of external 3G/4G/LTE modems
- Integrated 802.11ac wireless security with guest access
- Power over Ethernet (PoE and PoE+) option